Monday, December 22, 2008

Lost/Interview

So, I have not be keeping up with this lately...mostly because I have been obsessed with LOST. I know it has been out for like 4 years, but I am only getting into it right now. I was skeptical at first, but after about five episodes, I was hooked. I am just about through Season 1, and can't stop. I am struggling typing right now because I am having the shakes...probably because it has been about 3 hours since my last fix.

Other than that, I am getting by. I am super nervous right now because I have an interview in the morning. It is somewhat of a promotion (but mostly a lateral transfer...it is complicated). Essentially, I would be responsible for co-facilitating the Anger Management group and the Gang group. It would be a better schedule since I would NOT have to work weekends. We will see what happens. Wish me luck!

Well, my withdrawal is getting to me. Time for LOST!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ok So I am really lame and just looked at my followers. So I see your blog! I miss you guys. Keep posting and I will keep up now.